Jan Luther is one of nine Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Founding Master practitioners in the United States. She is also:
- A Certified Meta Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner by the Society of Neuro-Semantics®
- An Ordained Interfaith Minister
- Author of Grief Is…Mourning Sickness (that’s m-o-u-r-n-i-n-g sickness) – What to expect when you are grieving and what you can do about it.
- Creator of The Resiliency Course – a series of classes where you will methodically and permanently erase each of your trauma, grief and shame stories in 60 minutes or less!
- Founder and Director of The EFT Academy – sharing EFT with the world through her training and EFT Certification and Business Mentoring programs.
Jan resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, with her stud-muffin husband of 40 years, Michael (U.S. Navy Retired), and loves spending any spare time she has with her Mother-in-Love and her six precious grandchildren.